- In a small non-metal bowl, add 2-3 scoops.
- Add water (or apple cider vinegar) tsp by tsp, while stirring, until you create a paste. Note: Do not use a metal spoon /bowl as it will react with clay, making it lose most of its healing properties.
- Apply to the face /neck area and leave for 5-7 minutes then rinse with warm water.
- Afterwards apply moisturizer to your face and neck.
Below is a small list of what this bentonite clay and activated charcoal face mask does to improve and promote smooth, soft and supple skin:
- Unclogs blocked pores
- Draws out toxins
- Removes excess sebum
- Fights acne
- Reduces blemishes
- Tightens & Reduces large pores
- Firms & Tones skin
- Regenerates skin tissue
- Exfoliates skin & removes dead cells
- Rejuvenates damaged skin
- Prevents & removes black heads
- Reduces the appearance of acne scars
- Promotes softer and smoother skin